Course DescriptionLearning Excel takes time, particularly if you try to do it without any structure! In this course, we'll walk you through the top ten skills you need to know in order to excel in Microsoft Excel! Give us an hour, and we’ll help you to get to the next level of mastery in Microsoft Excel. In this short, easy-to-follow training course... At the end of each video, you have the chance to prove your mastery by completing a small practice exercise thus testing the core skill that you’ve just learned. You can easily follow along in each lesson by using the downloadable course exercise files provided in Lecture 2.
What I'll learn?
- Use and employ 10 of Excel’s most powerful intermediate tools
- Create instant sums, averages, high and low values with Autosum
- Get one-touch access and customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Save time with the Shortcut Menu and Mini Toolbar
- Use and deploy the Quick Analysis Tool (New to Excel 2013)
- Create datasets and labels with the Fill Handle
- Construct, break apart, and re-organize data with Flash Fill (New to Excel 2013)
- Instantly create, modify, and update Charts & Graphs
- Use Recommended Charts (New to Excel 2013)
- Use Sorting and Filters to better organize data and lists
- Create, modify, and remove Tables from existing data
Created by: The Productivity Me Company