Course DescriptionExcel Dashboards are a powerful tool to communicate and summarize complex Excel data. They can be created to summarize important information and are excellent for sharing a "snapshot" view among teams. In this mini-course I’m going to teach you a handful of the most powerful techniques so you can get some fast results. I’ve taught this course in various forms and the feedback has been incredible. You too can master the creation of Interactive Excel Dashboards and learn to build Dashboard Reports from the ground up. Pivot Table and Chart knowledge is helpful, but expertise is not necessary to take this course. The course covers advanced features of Excel Dashboards, such as display and visualization principles for clear dashboard creation, using interactive controls to keep the report informative and relevant. Analyzing and automating information for a fully functional and complete dashboard. Upon completion, students will have a variety of techniques and examples that can be applied to their own datasets, among a host of other tips that can be used in day to day Excel work.
What I'll learn?
- Create Interactive Excel Dashboards that will wow your boss and colleagues.
- Be able to build Dashboards that are quick and easy to update, in fact they can update themselves (imagine being able to confidently say that in an interview), at the click of a button if you set them up right (I show you how).
- Know which chart to choose for your data.
- Design and Display Principles
- Interactive Controls
- Automating your Dashboard so it updates in seconds
- Impressive Content that Will Provide Insight
- Analysis and Alerts Dashboards are fully interactive and dynamic and can help with project management, customer service, retail management, financial forecasting and much more.
Created by: Mynda Treacy