Instagram Line Breaker Tool
The fastest way to break lines on Instagram.
If you are here you probably have or had a need to break lines on Instagram, don't you? So now we are going to teach you once and for all how to make this task less bureaucratic.
In this post you will learn 3 super easy ways to skip lines on Instagram. Without long introductions and more delay, come on!
Method 1: The automatic way.
This method is one of the simplest and we at IgniTools have created a free tool to help your life in this task. To break lines on Instagram, just use our line breaker tool by clicking on the link. To use is very easy:
- When opening the page you will see two fields, just type or paste your text in the first field
- Click Convert
- You can then copy the result.
Done! In less than 15 seconds, you have already formatted all of your text. Simple, isn't it ?!
Method 2: Use the Enter of the keyboard.
Finally, after many antics that users invented, Instagram decided to release the line break using the Enter key on the keyboard. You can simply use the keyboard to jump line. However, be aware of a few things:
- When you break a line with Enter, don't start the new line using an emoji.
- Don't type spaces before or after pressing Enter.
This mode is quite simple too, isn't it? Just use carefully!
Method 3: The 'hack' of the invisible character.
This way may be a little awkward at first, but we'll explain it to you. When you type a character on the keyboard, the computer interprets a code for each letter you type.
However, there are some characters that are not displayed on the monitor. These invisible characters are used for some control or for use in Braille patterns.
Be aware: using the invisible character can impair the reading of the visually impaired.
Ok, I got it! But how do I use the invisible character in my captions / descriptions?
This is quite simple. Follow this step by step:
- Copy the blank space that is inside the brackets below (do not copy the brackets).
- Now type your text normally on Instagram.
- When you need to skip the line, press Enter and paste the spaces you copied above.
- Done! You now have your text formatted.
So, which way did you like the most?
We hope this post has cleared your doubts and added knowledge to you. Remember that our tool is completely free, you can use it freely and share it with someone in need ;)